We’ve just added the Software Supporter membership level providing an avenue for software companies aligned with the printing industry to participate in the Mopria Alliance.
The annual cost for the Software Supporter membership is $10,000 and is designed for software companies interested in leveraging Mopria mobile printing standards.
Software Supporter membership benefits include:
- Access to Members Area website
- Submit suggestions and notes about the Draft and Final Specifications, sample code and other deliverables via website
- Access to final specifications, sample code and other deliverables
- Access to certification process
- Fee to license Mopria Print and Mopria Scan Libraries
- Use of the Mopria Alliance trademarks
- Receive development support
- Participate and appear in press releases
- Receive Member communications and participate in select meetings
- Fee for solution certification
The Mopria Alliance, founded by Canon, HP, Samsung and Xerox, currently has 23 members representing the leaders in the printing and scanning industry. The Alliance’s goal is to provide users with an easy, accessible way to print and scan using their Android and Windows devices in an ever-connected world.